Thursday, April 14, 2011

Beer and Genetics

So, egotistical maniac I am, I've been reading up on this blogging blog's stats.
Disturbingly, the Google searches that have led hapless readers to my clutches are people wondering or trying to find the following:

1. Books where the main character goes on a road trip
2. How to have good looking children
3. I am the messenger sequel
4. Is there always one good looking sibling?
5. Le messenger beer
6. lemessenger beer

For starters, I am sorry to have misled so many beer aficionados. 
I'm pretty sure there isn't a sequel to I am the Messenger, but here's the link to the author's website if you want to explore that a bit further.
To have good looking children, marry someone good looking. (I could do a bit of a rant about loving your children for who they are, but it's been a long morning, so I'll leave you to your imagination on that one.)
I think good looks are fairly objective, but if you want to physically compare yourself to your sibling your entire life, I suggest you start saving for therapy now. 
On that cheerful fiscal note, I leave you. 
 RR

No comments:

Post a Comment